If you have just installed a VM from scratch, (not a pre-built template), then the next step will be mounting an OS installation iso in order to install the Operating System.
**Note you will want to make sure your VM is NOT powered on during the beginning of this process. We will be powering it up later.**
3. Right-click the VM and choose 'Insert CD/DVD from Catalog...'
4. A popup window will open up from where you can select an OS to insert to your virtual CD/DVD drive.
Select the OS that you wish in install and press the 'Insert' button to upload the OS to your virtual machine.
5. Once the OS has been loaded up to your disk, you will need to power up your VM to begin the installation process.
6. Select the console window to monitor the boot-up of the OS the loading of the ISO you connected.
7. If the ISO is not loaded when the VM is powered on, you may need to adjust the BIOS Boot Delay
8. If the ISO is not loaded when the VM is powered on, you may need to adjust the BIOS Boot Order
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.