The Client Integration Plugin (CIP) is required on your local computer when uploading and downloading media files or OVF/OVA versions of virtual machines.
Follow the steps provided in the following KBs to upload media files or OVF/OVA files. Below are a few items that may help you troubleshoot.
- If you received the following message when attempting to upload or download from the Voonami cloud, please follow the link provided to download and install the appropriate plug-in file.
- CIP Download web page: https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2145401
- After installation you may see a pop-up when you log into the Voonami cloud
- Select Open vmware-cip-launcher to ensure that the plugin is active
- You may see the following Client Integration Access Control pop-up message.
- Select Allow